A graduate and post graduate school
A founding member of the INSA Group
Full CTI accreditation
EUR-ACE label

Preparing for your stay

The International Office at INSA Rennes and the International Mobility Center (CMI) can help you to prepare your stay in France. 

Obtaining a visa/residence permit

The CMI, jointly with the Prefecture of Ille-et-Vilaine, will help you to compile your application for a "residence permit".

Living in France


Useful contacts

The international Mobility CenteR (CMI)

Although attached to the Université Européenne de Bretagne (UEB), the CMI works with all the UEB’s partner universities and colleges to coordinate the efforts made to welcome undergraduates, Ph.D students and researchers to Rennes.

The International Office at INSA-Rennes

The staff of the International Office at INSA Rennes will assist you with administrative formalities in preparation for your arrival.