INSA Rennes is involved in the Human Ressources Strategy for Researchers.
Aim : to progress and align our human resources policies with the 40 principles of the Charter & Code, documents which target to boost and harmonize the researchers’ career in the European Area.
A “HR-Excellence in Research” label is given by the European Commission after the evaluation of the gap-analysis between the current practices and the 40 principles of the Charter & Code and the improvement measures decided to achieve the goals.
This strategy targets to clarify the recruitments process and to improve the career development in order to create a European Research Area (ERA).
The main advantages to be involved in this Strategy are:
- asset for obtaining European fundings,
- improvement and dissemination of good practices within the institution,
- connexion with the establishment's HR Plan,
- increased national and international visibility.
- The HRS4R : euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/hrs4r
- The European Charter & Code for Researchers: euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/charter
Minutes of the steering committee meetings
Relevant documents about the implementation of the HRS4R
- HRS4R presentation for the administration board - 5 March 2020
- Presentation for the administration committee (in french)
- Communication for all the personnels
- Working groups evaluation survey + survey review
- Letter of commitment