In outlining its commitment towards inclusion and disability support, the institution will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all student can benefit from the full range of academic, cultural and societal activities that the institution offers.
Students with a disability or long-term medical conditons are encouraged to register with the student Health and wellbeing service as well as with the international office well in advance to ensure their individuel needs are assessed and relevant support recommendations are put in place before arrival. Prospective students may contact the International Office to ensure appropriate support can be provided on time.
The medical, International and pedagogical teams work closely together to support students throughout their time at INSA Rennes.
This service is available to any international student registered at INSA Rennes, whether as a free mover, an exchange student or a PhD position.
In case of an exchange mobility in the framework of a partnership, the International Office will liaise with your sending organisation as appropriate.
- Notes taker during courses and examinations
- Extra time for examinations
- Tutoring as necessary
- Access ramp and lift in buidling 1
- Accommodation: 2 studios with specially adapted bathrooms and 1 room equipped with domotics
- At the multimedia center: tables with adaptable height, large screen with articulated arm
- Warning light fire alarms