Collaborative innovation at the crossroads of sectors
This Project aims to designing solutions that will address some of the issues facing EHPADs:
- improve the safety and daily life of residents and staff,
- improve the quality of life of residents and in particular the fight against isolation by strengthening ties with relatives,
- strengthen the link between families, residents and the facility and ensure the transmission of information,
- ensure the traceability of procedures and care,
- improve the quality of care provided to residents through Telemedicine.
It will also address the needs of EPHAD managers in terms of reporting tools for internal and external audits, and with a view to integrating them into quality processes.
Fundings: FEDER, Région Bretagne et Rennes Métropôle / ERDF, The Region of Britanny and Rennes Metropole
Coordinator: Hoppen Care
Participants: Hoppen Care, INSA Rennes et Zetapush
Principal Investigator for INSA Rennes: Muriel Pressigout
Budget for INSA Rennes: 247 000€ dont 160 000€ de financement
Duration: 34 months from 09/01/2018