The network Noe Bretagne (network of excellence)
INSA Rennes is a member of the network "NOE Bretagne". The network "NOE Bretagne" brings together operators working in the field of development and support of european research & innovation projects in Brittany.
The 3 main objectives of the NOE Bretagne :
- Improve readability, visibility and support capacity, pool resources and share best practices, in the context of a new regional organisation
- Consolidate the regional observatory of European research & innovation projects as part of the implementation of the Intelligent Specialisation Strategy (S3)
- Strengthen Brittany's position in the European Research and Innovation Area, in the context of the implementation of S3 and the development of Horizon Europe (research and innovation programme for 2021-2027)
More information about the Network NOE Bretagne here.
Support for European projects at INSA Rennes
INSA Rennes is involved in scientific projects co-funded by the European Union through several funding Programs. Other Regional collectivities can fund also the projects which are in their area.
The most important funding programs are as follows:
The European Project Platform (2PE Brittany) provides support to project investigators in the upstream phase of the project cycle: information, training, project development and assistance in preparing project proposals in response to European calls (Horizon 2020 and Erasmus + as a priority).
The Research and Valorization Department is responsible for the monitoring of administrative, legal and financial aspects of the accepted European projects.
- For further information on 2PE Brittany and European news in Brittany: https://2pe-bretagne.eu/
- For further information on the european funding opportunities: 2pE_guide-financements
For any questions related to the set-up of a project, please contact the 2PE Brittany (email@example.com).
- for IRISA, IETR and IRMAR: Cécile ROCUET (cecile.rocuet@2PE-bretagne.eu)
- for the LGCGM, Foton and ISCR: Alexandre ROBERT SEILANIANTZ (alexandre.robert-seilaniantz@2PE-bretagne.eu)
For any questions related to the implementation of the project, please contact the Research and Valorization Department: Pascal LAPIERRE (Pascal.Lapierre@insa-rennes.fr).