Matriculation for a study semester
Study semester at INSA Rennes
If you want to undertake a period of study at INSA Rennes, you must first contact the International Relations department at your own university or check on the map if your home university has an agreement with INSA Rennes:
The International Office at INSA Rennes will send you instructions to fill in the online application form. You will have to complete and upload the following documents :
- Application Form to be completed online through an email sent to you (available in mid-February)
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of academic results for the previous 2 years
- Description of courses taken
- 2 references from 2 science teachers
- FLE form (French as a Foreign Language)
- Learning agreement ERASMUS + (for European Union students)
- Learning agreement (for outside European Union students)
- Sub-letting contract
- Medical form
> New deadline ! Before April 1st 2019 for arrival in the 1st semester or for a full year of study
> Before October 31st 2019 for arrival in the 2nd semester
Once your application has been accepted, INSA Rennes will send you a letter confirming admission.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Welcome days and administrative formalities
Exchange students are asked to arrive before the start of courses (September for 3rd and 4th Years; October for 5th Years) in order to allow time for administrative formalities.
You must comply with this date as far as possible. Early arrival ensures that you will have time to provide all the administrative information required for your period of study at INSA Rennes and, of course, makes sure that you will not miss the intensive, one-week course in FLE (French as a Foreign Language). Hospitality is also planned for foreign INSA students to make your arrival in Rennes and on the INSA campus as pleasant as possible.