7 masters in "Sciences, Technologies and Health"
- Chemistry : Chemistry of solids and materials
- Electronics : Micro-technologies, Architecture, Networks and Communication Systems
- Computer Science : Research in Informatics
- Modeling : Scientific Computing and Applications
- Mechanics and Sciences for Engineers : Mechanics and Civil Engineering
- Physics : Photonics
- Applied Mathematics, Statistics : Statistics and Risks in engineering
To Continue your studies to obtain a Ph.D.
The Master’s degree by Research is designed for students who intend to continue their studies and present a Ph.D. thesis through the SPI, MathSTIC or 3M doctorate schools. The course includes theoretical learning followed by a minimum 4 month internship in the research sector (university or industry). This option is strongly supported by the widely-acclaimed research laboratories at INSA Rennes.